Monday, March 28, 2011

Well, here I am new to crafting and blogging!

Well, after years and years of really NOT LIKING sewing. I started sewing.  I am enjoying it so much and have been working on things for the house, oh what fun this has been. I have been crocheting for over a year and a half now and finally getting the hang of it and other crafts I am working on.  What am I getting myself into?!

Well, thanks to my daughter in law who has gotten me "HOOKED" on blogs here I am...  :) 

I am a 5 year Breast Cancer Survivor and the mother of 2 Great Grown kids, Chad and Jackie. I also have the worlds best daughter in law, Kimberly.  Yep, she's the blogger.   And, they have all given me the best Grandchildren ever.  Chad's 2 are my youngest grandchildren, Killian who is 6 and Cohen who is 2.  Jackie gave me my 2 oldest grandchildren, Makayla who is 10 now and Andrew who is 8. 

Not sure what I am doing yet so this is what I am starting with. I will post some pictures of some of our finished crafts.  I live with Jackie and her 2 children so she and I have been busy being crafty!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me! I can't wait to read more of your posts!

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete