Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trying to figure out this Blog business

Well, I've just been sitting here reading and looking through so many blogs, and I am so confused.  But, I will get the hang of this soon.  As for crafts, sewing, crocheting, I'm keeping busy with all of that. Thanks to so many new ideas.

Between trying to do all this crafting, looking for a job and watching Grandkids, I'm kept very busy.  I lost my job almost 2 years ago, when the company sold and went out of business so, I've kept quite busy around the house but, I've got to get back to work. 

What's new with us~Well, Chad and his family just got back from Spring Break vacation.  Jackie and the kids are busy as always, Basketball starts soon again for Andrew and Kayla starts softball real soon and then Killian baseball starts, then here comes football season and cheerleading and things start all over again.  LOL  They all keep me busy.

Well, off to figure out this blogging.  Have a great Tuesday friends~~

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Hang in there. It gets easier. There are many, many wonderful bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am hoping it gets easier. LOL I am enjoying everyone elses blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been poking around your blog and you've got the hang of it just fine! Your ABC's post was fab, such a great way to learn about other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete