Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ABC's about Me :o)

Here is a list of the things I love: 
a- Andrew (my grandson) , Advice, Advising, Aunts

b- bible, books, the beach, boys, Boyd's and Bryant's my brother

c- Chad (my son), Cohen (my grandson), Chai, cupcakes, CHOCOLATE, cousins, cakes, Christmas, candles, crafting, clovers and cleaning

d-dressing up, decorating, daisy's, dancing

e- elephants, earrings, eggrolls, and Ella our dog

f- family, friends, florida,  football,

g-grandchildren, games, goofy

h- headbands, hearts, heels,  hand-written letters, hurricane drink

i- ice (crushed)

j-Jackie (my daughter)Jesus, jewelry, jammies and Jack our dog

k-Killian (my grandson), Kimberly (my daughter in law) kisses 

l-love letters, lists

m-Makayla (my granddaughter) magazines, music, Mom, movies

n- netflix, nieces and nephews

o-Olive Garden, my oncologist, old people

p-parents, Pink, Pink Ribbons, pearls, parties, planning, purses, pictures, palm trees

q- questions 

r-remission, rain, ruffles

s-sisters, shrimp, steak n shake, sunglasses, shopping, satin
 
t- t.v. shows, talking, texting

u-uncles

v-vintage decor

w- weddings, Wednesdays

x-xoxo

y-yankee candles

z-zoo

Ok, I probably left lots of people out and things..sorry, but you get the jest of it..I may update too who knows. LOL

4 comments:

  1. yep forgot an important one in the S's..and anyone who knows me will know it...STARBUCKS. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie ~ thanks so much for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. We're following along now.

    Keep blogging - it gets easier ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much! And welcome to my crazy world. :o)

    ReplyDelete