Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Decorating time

Well, I finally got out some Easter Grass, plastic eggs and some bunnies this week.  The nice thing is the candle's look so nice~they are just some old vases from Dollar Tree with the old votive candle holders from dollar tree also.  So, just added some Yankee Candles and WaLa, new Easter Candles. 





Also, redid the inside of my PartyLite Candle Holder which I love to switch out all the time, This time is full of Easter Grass and some eggs, also a couple of wooden flowers on each end. 

3 comments:

  1. LOL so simple and I love it.... GREAT job... OK now I'm surfing your blog!! New fan...

    Evielynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~thanks, I am new to all of this blogging. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you can change out the candle holder for each season! Happy Pink Saturday to you!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete